- What the shit is up with Gus Johnson's glasses? They're these big black grandpa-looking things with thick plastic frames. I can't find a picture anywhere, so here's a pic of Chicken Little instead:
- I like to see my Knicks happy, and there was plenty of smiling going on today... a sharp contrast to the emo kids we saw a few nights ago.
- The Detroit P.A. system is by far the worst in the league. They have all these crazy-ass sound effects, and the announcer guy sounds like he's getting electrocuted while he's talking. It's kind of like a combination between a pinball machine and a Vince Vaughn movie, if you can imagine that. Actually, come to think of it, it kind of reminds me of this:
- Mittens had his fifth straight 20+ point game, putting up 24 on 9-15 shooting. Some haters might point out that Curry hasn't been doing much rebounding during this stretch, but I'm not all that worried. He's showing improvement in that area, and the Knicks' forwards- Lee, Balkman, and Richardson- do so much bounding that it doesn't really matter. As a team, they usually win the rebounding battle, so that's enough for me. Curry looks good.
- Renaldo can dunk from really far out. I wouldn't be surprised if he could throw it down from near the free throw line.
- The ball movement looked pretty solid throughout. It's amazing how much Curry's newfound ability to catch passes has opened up the Knicks' offense. The guards are starting to trust the big men a little more, and there are many more points in the paint and trips to the free throw line.
That's all I've got for tonight. The Knicks head home to face the Raptors tomorrow evening. Peace out.
P.S: This whole business with Yay Sports is pretty ridiculous and...actually I'm gonna make this a new post.