- By the way, if you've been wondering what I mean by game notes, I actually keep a notepad by my side during the games I watch. If I see something funny or important, I scrawl it out with a Sharpie. I'm a pro.
- I turned on MSG at 8:30 only to find some white guys in helmets playing with sticks on some ice. Befuddled and enraged, I eventually mustered the composure to learn that the game was on MSG 2. Didn't even know that existed.
- It was cute when Renaldo Balkman hit a few threes early in the season during some blowout wins. It's lost it's novelty. Stop, buddy.
- Ben Gordon...ripped-est player in the L? The man is JACKED, son!
- In the first half, Ben Wallace looked pretty lost. It looks almost as if Skiles is running plays for him, which isn't really his thing. He settled down and did his thing in the second half.
- Man, not only has Marbury lost his moves and his touch, but he just looks SAD out there. You see nary a smile from Marbury no matter how things are going. If he had hair, it would be a long, slick, emo 'do draped way down over his eyes. Actually, the Knicks are just a depressed team. Everyone except for Nate looks really friggin' sad.
- Right at the end of the second quarter, Curry got called for a charge when he barreled into Malik Allen. The replay showed that in mid-air, Curry somehow karate-kicked Allen twice in the balls, and then landed face-down on top of Allen's legs. Needless to say, Malik needed a good, long breather on the bench after that collision.
- I'm really pumped about the upcoming Sunday Lookalikes. It involves the Bulls.
- Mittens had a good game (and how about that stylish headband?). It wasn't quite up to what his stats might suggest, but I'd say he was getting better position and focusing a lot more than he has been. Curry's moving along.
Anyway, the Knicks showed a different look against the Bulls. Ultimately, they were too sloppy and lackluster to pull out a victory, and let Chicago run away with it. And, in case you thought the basketball gods had sympathy for the Knicks, they meet Lebron and the Cavaliers tomorrow night. Mmmmm. See ya tomorrow.