12/22/2006

Knicks-Bulls Tonight

The STREAKING Knicks take on the Chicago Bulls this evening at MSG. The Bulls have pretty much been the Knicks' kryptonite (who hasn't?), winning both of their previous contests this season by double digits. Hinrich, Deng, and Knick-killer Ben Gordon can all fill it up from downtown, which has been the downfall of the Knick defense. I'd be very impressed if Eddy Curry could stretch his Mean Streak to 2 games against the formidable Ben Wallace.

A few more things:

-In defense of Mardy Collins at TrueHoop.

- Feel Good Knicks? from Father Knickerbocker.

- A new blog called Thank You Isiah all about your-...Chicago Bulls. Ooh, that's low. Very funny stuff though. Go check it out. (Found on Blog-a-Bull)

Well, I'm gonna do my best to catch most of the game tonight, but I can't guarantee it. I'm gonna be peacing out for a little western vacation tomorrow morning, returning on the 30th. I'll try to get some posts up while I'm out west, but I can't promise anything. Get your comments up, and if anyone wants to write some stuff about any of the upcoming games against Philly, Detroit, and Phoenix (previews, recaps, etc.), feel free to e-mail me and I'll put it up. I most likely won't be able to catch all three of those.


Anyway, I hope everyone has a relaxing week. Have a great holiday and a happy New Year. Peace.

No comments: