This is unbelievable. I don't care what happens the rest of the way, because I'm not watching this game anymore. The Knicks aren't even pretending to help out on defense, aren't thinking about moving on offense, and overall suck huge donkey balls. I've never completely walked out on watching a game in my entire life, but this will be the first time. It's now the beginning of the third quarter and they're down by about 30, and I will not watch no matter what happens. I'm disgusted. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Here's my game notes:
- Stephon Marbury and Nate Robinson- Hey guys, just calling to let you know that running past a guy with your hand raised doesn't usually qualify as defense. Just a friendly reminder.
- Jamal Crawford- Generally, it is frowned upon to force up 20-foot leaners with 15 seconds left on the shot clock. Just a thought.
- Eddy Curry- No, don't worry about hustling back on defense, the other guys have got it. Seriously.
- David Lee- Cut your fucking hair
- Jared Jeffries- Who the shit allowed you to wear number 20!?
Whatever. None of this changes the fact that I hate Paul Pierce and I hate the motherfucking Celtics. I hate basketball in general. Fuck.
EDIT: The Knicks have now cut the lead to 9. I'm still not watching. That first half was inexcusable.
EDIT2: And they lost. I watched the business on ESPN Gamecast, cause I'm a man of my word. Boy oh boy. We'll talk tomorrow.
Posted by Seth at 8:53 PM