11/10/2006

Knicks-Rockets Tonight


The Knicks take on the sizzlin' Rockets this evening down at the Toyota Center. This is a statement game for the Knicks, as the Rockets are a talented, healthy team. The hot shooting of Crawford and QRich is gonna have to continue, as Yao and T-Mac are surely gonna fill it up for Houston. One thing to look for is the matchup on Yao. I assume it will be Curry's job at the beginning, but expect to see former Rocket Kelvin Cato or even Malik Rose in there to spell the foul-prone starter.

Here's an article about Crawford's newfound touch, from the Star Ledger. My favorite part is this gem from Steve Francis...
"I don't want to jeopardize my career for one game," he said. "You have to be smart about certain situations."
Take your time, buddy. Seriously. No rush. Take a vacation.

By the way the over-under on number of times that Walt Frazier says "Skip to my Lou" tonight stands at 5.

No comments: