Here's whats floating around the internet after last night's magical surprise...
- Russ Bengtson and Jake Appleman of SLAM with their game notes. If I could somehow have their job, that'd be neato.
- The Father Knickerbocker recap.
- Henry Abbott was in the house with David Thorpe.
- I'm trying to find photos of David Lee's god-awful shiner from last night, and this is the best I can do. You can't really grasp the sheer blue, pulsating nastiness of the thing, but you get the idea...
- One win on this road trip would put the Knicks at their win total for all of last season. Larry Brown is not a competent coach.
That's all for today. The Knicks don't play again until Saturday. Which means I might have to go back to posting strange videos for a few days. Hmmm. Back tomorrow. Peace.
EDIT: I just read an amazing article by S.L. Price about Jim Dolan, Isiah Thomas, and the Knicks management in Sports Illustrated. Put simply, it's a must-read. Really interesting stuff and a brilliantly written piece.
EDIT2: My Wizznutzz Arenas shirt came today and it's SWEET.
Posted by Seth at 3:35 PM