2/28/2007

Game Thread: Knicks at Celtics


The Knicks head to Boston tonight to take on the Celtics. It's their first game without Jamal Crawford. I read in the paper this morning that Q would be moving to the 2-guard and Jeffries would be starting. To me, that's acceptable for now. It'll be interesting to see how the newly freed 38 minutes are distributed among the healthy bodies. I wouldn't mind seeing more of the rooks, Balkman and Collins, at least to see what they can bring to the table in extended burn. Keep an eye on that.

I hate the Celtics with the spite of a thousand men, so I hope the Knicks can completely neuter them tonight. I implore you to join me at 7:30 this evening, as our little discussions in these parts are plenty entertaining. This here is the game thread, so post any comments about the game, Rapper Big Pooh, urology, cheese graters, and slush as the night goes on. Go Knicks. Peace.

(P.S. It sounds as if tonight is the night Boston will honor the recently passed Dennis Johnson.)

EDIT: I've gotta include this. There was talk of the Knicks saying no to a Nate Robinson dunk that involved a playboy bunny and a blackjack table. Well, J.E. Skeets at the Fanhouse found the damn thing. Here's the video.
That woulda been sick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very touching peice of dennis johnson, although i never got to see him play i know he will be missed. rest well buddy.

Seth said...

Agreed. Really great tribute.

Anonymous said...

malik drawing 2 charges in a row makes me laugh for some reason

Seth said...

Ok. Fuck this.