1/13/2007

Bobcats 126, Knicks 110

Well the Knicks got lit up at the Garden last night, but they did a fine job of demonstrating my predictin' skillz. As I predicted yesterday, I didn't catch much of this game. I watched most of the second quarter, and then a small chunk of the fourth. As I also predicted, one team blew out another, with the Bobcats toasting the Knicks for a big victory. There really wasn't much to it. The Knicks played a solid offensive game and rebounded well, but were slow enough on defense to let the Bobcats shoot 59%, hitting 10 of 18 from downtown and only turning the ball over 10 times. I think the Bobcats are one of the better matched teams for the Knicks. They have Okafor (10 blocks last night) to stop Curry and any slashers, have hot shooters in Carroll and Morrison, and a solid distributor in Felton.


This loss isn't the end of the world, as long as the Knicks get their collective act together on defense, and prevent this from becoming a losing streak on Monday against Sacto. It will be interesting to see how they react.

That's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow with some lookalikes and whatnot. Peace.

No comments: