12/13/2006

Knicks-Hawks Tonight

Hey. Real quick. The Knicks take on the Hawks tonight. Joe Johnson is questionable. I will be in attendance. If the Knicks don't win, I'm gonna defacate on my seat. I will be in Section 335, if you need proof.

Other stuff:

- Lang Whitaker of Slam Online is starting a movement for Eddy Curry to be an All-Star. Though I frequently doubt Curry, he really is the most worthy candidate for the spot in the Eastern Conference. (Unless you count Dwight Howard as a center). I'll throw the big guy a few votes cause I love his improvement, but more because I love The Links.


- Marcel Mutoni reminds us of the days when Garnett and Starbury were the shit. I remember the first time I saw that commercial (1997 maybe?), and also remember my mom being in the room and saying, "That's disgusting".

Anyway, I've gotta get some stuff done before I hit the city, so, that's it for today. Recap coming when I get home. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's go NY! Curry has to set that record!

Anonymous said...

my bad, record already set