12/20/2006

Knicks-Bobcats Tonight

I will be in attendance, holding down section 335 tonight, as the Knicks play host to the Charlotte Bobcats. It is their first meeting of the season. I've gotta run, but in lieu of a preview, I give you this amazing video that I found last night, which includes just about every memorable buzzer beater of the last decade and change. It's a fuckin chillfest, yo.


I want David Stern to watch this, and then tell me with a straight face that online videos are bad for the league's image. This made me wanna watch basketball for the rest of my life.

Anyway, recap of the live action coming later tonight. Peace.

1 comment:

Seth Werkheiser said...

That was a GREAT video. Whew. Even more chilling is a remember a few of those games, while watching 'em live. Wow.