1/08/2007

Larry Brown Wants to Coach the Sixers!


It's the truth! It says so right here. Says Brown:
"I didn't come here to be involved in the coaching," he said. "After last year, I think I need to step away from coaching for a while, and I'm 66. I don't know if that's what I'm looking to do."
Hmm. Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to translate that from Brown-speak into English. Here we go:
"I didn't come here to be involved in the coaching, but I'm gonna end up doing it anyway" he said. "I'm going to play coy now, but eventually I'll take over the reigns, trade constantly, and drive this motherfucking team into the ground because I am a bitchy, friendless, lunatic splooge basket. I also hate basketball and America."
Interesting remarks from soon-to-be Coach Brown. He seems to have conveniently left out, however, the fact that he is a pedophile as well.

Exhibit A.

Anyway, let's just say that a Knick victory over Philly on Wednesday would have a little added pleasure for me and, I imagine, much of the Knicks organization. Good stuff.

Possibly a cool video coming later.

EDIT: Sam Rubenstein beat me to the punch. The feelings are mutual.

No comments: